Garcinia Cambogia Review: What You Need To Know
What’s Inside This Guide
- 1 What is Garcinia Cambogia?
- 2 Where can i find real garcinia cambogia extract?
- 3 Where can i buy garcinia cambogia extract in stores
- 4 How is Garcinia Cambogia linked to weight loss?
- 5 Who Is Garcinia Cambogia For?
- 6 My Favorite Garcinia Supplement?
- 7 Taking Garcinia Cambogia
- 8 The million dollar question: Does Garcinia Cambogia work?
- 9 My opinion: A summary review of Garcinia Cambogia
- 10 Where to get pure garcinia cambogia fruit?
- 11 Where to buy garcinia?
Thanks for reading my full review of Garcinia Cambogia, also known as Garcinia Cambogia Extract (GCE). If you’re reading this, then you can’t have failed to notice the HUGE buzz around Garcinia Cambogia extract that’s been happening over the last few years.
What’s all the fuss about? Well, this real fruit rind extract has been touted as a revolutionary way to lose fat, tone up and suppress those cravings all in one natural supplement pill. With virtually no side effects, not like the awful buzz of too much caffeine or the nauseous feeling that many appetite suppressants can bring, this diet supplement was featured on the Dr Oz show, where his team of dedicated professionals explained just how this new pill could help the body to use its excess fat stores AND block the ability to build new fat reserves whilst reducing the stress level cortisone.
GET GARCINIA CAMBOGIA NOW FOR FREE!! CLICK HERE
So if you’re like me, and hold your excess weight around your middle, this could be the perfect solution. But, the reviews out there have been mixed with some people seeing good results and others seeing very little indeed. Could it be that this secret health ingredient is nothing more than a marketing ploy, or are we being cheated by unscrupulous companies while we chase our dreams of a tighter, more toned body? I thought I’d check out GCE from my favorite store and see whether this really is a miracle weight loss supplement.
What is Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract?
Before we get to the supplement, dosage, side effects and so on, I thought I’d include a little information about the source of the supplement found in stores. Garcinia Cambogia Extract HCA is taken from the rind of the malaban tamarind fruit, a pure fruit native to South East Asia and India. It has been used medicinally and in food preparation in its native home for centuries, because it has been said to boast the following properties:
- Souring agent, used in traditional Indian or South East Asian hot and sour curries
- Used for bowel problems and rheumatism
- Contains HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid) which has been under the spotlight for weight loss
- Food preservative, coloring agent and curing agent
- Used as a carmative to prevent or expel excess gas formed in the GI tract
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Fruit hca is said to boost weight loss in two different ways. Firstly, it blocks the enzyme in the liver that is responsible for the default function of converting sugar and carbs to fat. So instead of the fat cells getting plumper, GCE ‘plugs’ the fat cells and directs any sugar and carbs to the energy stores to be burnt off. The body is processing less fat and is under less stress, so less cortisol (the belly fat-creating hormone) is produced. The second way that it works is by sending signals to the brain that release more serotonin, our happy hormone, and this happiness stops us craving stress foods like sugar, carbs and salty foods and could have a positive impact on appetite suppression to buy in stores. For more information about how Garcinia Cambogia works, please visit my review of the Dr Oz show.